Monday, June 21, 2004

Good morning!

My storyboard is working like a magic carpet this morning. However, because this is a flexible tool that helps me to stay motivated and productive, I'm not locked into the times I set. My friend Debbie, another avid storyboarder, is coming over this morning to do an exercise video with me at 9:30, so some of my times are shifted around. Otherwise, I'm right on schedule and, yeah, I have a smile on my face and--well, my desk is almost clear because I've started organizing the papers in separate stacks on the floor.

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2004 at 11:12 AM, Blogger siouxsiepoet said...

well, i am on track storyboardingly today, i woke up later than i'd hoped, but it was a joyous awaking, i lay there talking to God. i don't know what it is about storyboarding but it makes me feel like i can have a good day no matter what. it makes me feel like i am prepared. otherwise, i run around feeling like the day has gotten away from me and i am trying to keep it from swirling down the drain. it is past 1pm, and i haven't gotten to my editing yet, i've been playing on the internet, but hey, i am home alone and so i can go edit now. God is good. i did make breakfast and cleaned my bathrooms though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home