Monday, June 21, 2004

Storyboard for tomorrow

Today went well. Have many check marks in my planner beside the many small goals I'd set for the day. And I had fun. Didn't get the editing done I'd planned on, but that'll do for tomorrow.

Similar goals tomorrow in that I want to start the day in prayer and Bible reading first thing. I choose to exercise vigorously for at least 40 minutes tomorrow by mid to late afternoon. I choose to be at my desk ready to work at 8:00 a.m. and will open up my first novel manuscript and work on editing the first 50 pages, and check over my manuscript proposal. I have some phone calls I've been putting off making---i.e. dentist and doctor. And I choose to do evening prayer and blog it around supper time instead of late at night when it's of no use to others who might want to use it and I'm too tired to enter into the spirit of it. I choose to take a ten minute stretch break around 10:00 a.m. and I'll enjoy a lunch of roasted vegetables, olives and feta cheese.

Now, to go envision my day tomorrow and lay out my clothes to I can jump start the day.

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2004 at 9:35 PM, Blogger siouxsiepoet said...

my tomorrow is nearly here, but i'll give it a shot anyway.

i will rise early and well rested. i will shower, do my morning pages, and cook breakfast for my family. i will wash dishes as i go through the day, so they don't create a small everest by the evening. i am kind, i love my child, i adore my husband and they feel it today as i cater to them. i will edit two chapters of my nf and f books, then tend to two chapters of my own. i will play games with my child and cook a healthy well-balanced, well-thought out dinner.

i believe in a God of miracles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home